Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Lauren Conrad Beauty: Book Review


I hope you all had an amazing holiday season filled with happiness, great smells, and hopefully no family drama ( as unbelievable as that seems to be). My Christmas was amazing and I was so fortunate to be surrounded by family members that I haven't seen in a long time.

 On Christmas morning bright and early, all of us kids got around the tree and tore open the presents we had waited all year to receive. One of the gifts I received was Lauren Conrad's book entitled "Beauty". I hadn't asked for this gift so I was very surprised when I received it. This book was written in 2012 by Mrs. Lauren Conrad herself. This TV personality, fashion designer, and now author,dishes on all the Beauty secrets she has learned over the years from being on set. From skin care to party looks, she's included it all. She also strives to bring forth a powerful message on inner beauty and intentionally leaves in all the embarrassing beauty blunders she has made in her beauty journey. Her quirky personalty flows through the entire book. I flew through the book in a day! I couldn't put it down. I love her writing style and the tips in this book were extremely helpful! I'm positive that I will be referencing this book almost every day. 
Here are some photos from the book:



Photos Used:



  • https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgH2qRsHUff8Pp8FgFGXMkV5lQUO6UW_dHRiOCzesBz6nmFLkNdUx1MgdQqwjkqY3lBMNpOevgRF48I4dIekpkP_Glxh2vTLmut8M75dRMSIcraQWpXzMzPLD-6bfPdS6khb2SUKoQjBF4/s1600/lauren6.jpgpot.com/-sFNUBN4eZy0/UMOYtp8M7LI/AAAAAAAAH9k/hDSOyqSCUro/s1600/lauren+conrad+beauty+book+review+5.JPG






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate